Thursday, February 15, 2018

One Last one-RC Valentine Mouse

I know, I know....Valentine's Day was yesterday. It's time to move on, but why??? I'm happy to spread the love any day. Here is one last card I made for the holiday. Isn't that mouse just the cutest?? It is from the Mouse Mail stamp set and I used the coordinating Mouse Mail Confetti Cuts to cut him out after I colored him up with Copics. 


I used a trio of Reverse Confetti Premium Dye inks to sponge on color for my little scene. I cut the circle with the Boo To You Confetti Cuts and then sponged on some Wisteria ink and Mist ink, to make the purple moon. I added some tiny hearts with the Mailbox Starter Confetti Cuts.  The grass was created with Cloud White card stock and the Nuts about You Confetti Cuts and then sponged on some Pistachio ink and blended in some Seafoam ink. It is fun to customize colors with the array of colors from the Reverse Confetti ink line up.  


The sentiment is from the Heart Felt Sentiments and I stamped it with my favorite black ink, Midnight. So crisp. So clean. Every time. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!