Tuesday, February 13, 2018

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge-no.371

wow! It has been waaaaay too long since I played along with the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. There was a time when I didn't miss a week. This past week I had to make a birthday card for one of my son's and I knew I wanted to use the (now retired) Level Up stamps and coordinating Die-namics. So fun and totally perfect for my little gamer.
I used Sketch #371 to pull it all together.


I inked up some of the sentiments to give a fun graphic background. I used the fun MFT ink colors, Lush Lagoon, Field Day, and Gravel Grey Premium Dye inks. The sentiment was cut with the happy Birthday Die-namics in Field Day card stock. 





So here is the sketch I used. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow, I've got my CTD card for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!