Monday, November 6, 2017

Lil' Inker Designs and 25 Days of Christmas Tags





hey, hey! I am a little late, but I still made it! So excited to join the Lil' Inker Design team and Tracy's 25 Days of Christmas Tags today. I used one stamp set and one die to make a trio of tags. I'm all about easy peasy during the holiday hustle and bussel. 

I started by cutting out three of the Silly Stitched Squares tags. I then inked up one of the poinsettia images from my favorite set from this last release, Festive Florals. I stamped the sentiment in the center with Midnight ink. 

I wanted to use some non-traditional holiday colors on my tags, so I pulled out a dusty Heathered purple color and stamped the holly leaves on this tag. I used the pretty script sentiment this time. 


On the final tag, I used the berries and some greenery and inked these around the edges. You'll see I used some silver mini sequins and tied on some striped twine to all three. 



Don't forget there is a gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs up for grabs! Stop by Tracey's blog to read the details of how to qualify!

Here is a peek at some of the awesome sponsors for this event 

Thanks for stopping by today. I am always grateful for your kind words.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Lisa. I love the Silly Stitched Square tags. All of the images are fantastic as well. A lovely group of tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Lisa! Simple and quick but they look like you spent a lot of time making them! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!