Saturday, July 1, 2017

Curtain Call-Red, White, & Blue

This week we are inviting you to join us for...

landeeseelandeedoo.com
The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!

Today is my 17th wedding anniversary! My hubby isn't into mushy love cards, so I used this week's challenge to make his card.  I do thank my lucky stars (and the good Lord above) every day that I have him by my side. I used some holiday papers from the Very Merry paper pack and stamped some stripes in Navy ink from Elemental Stripes


The sentiment is from Because of the Brave and I stamped that in Navy ink as well. The stars are from the Seeing Stars Confetti Cuts and I cut those from Navy card stock. The card base is Cloud White. I added some clear sequins to the centers. 




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Red, White & Blue Designers









Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for your hubby! Love all the RC goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun take on the inspiration photo, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with the different patterns and fun stars!! Wonderful sentiment, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!