Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Color Throwdown 451-Thanks Berry Much


Hello everyone! Amy Rysavy is our host for week's Color Throwdown challenge! She's chosen this awesome image of summery, refreshing watermelon for the inspiration for this challenge. The colours for this week is to use dark pink, pale pink, green, white . Remember we just use generic colors (so any brand/type/whatever you have will work) and you can always feel free to add in neutrals (white/black/etc) to make your creation pop!

If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD451, and please use #CTD451 and #colorthrowdown on social media so we can find your gorgeous creations!  When linking up your creation using the linky tool below, please be sure to link your specific post, not a general link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, and you can always check there to be sure!

One last detail to remember, no digital designs.  Only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed.  Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up. 



I still had most of the new Reverse Confetti new release products still on my desk when I got started on this week's challenge, so I reached for the gorgeous strawberries from the Berry Sweet stamp set. I used Salsa and Piggy Bank card stock and stamped the images with Midnight ink. I used the Berry Sweet Confetti Cuts to cut them out. The berry stems were stamped in two of the new green ink colors, Grass and Parakeet

I anchored the sweet fruit onto a Pierced Round Top Layer Confetti Cut, cut from the Under the Umbrella designer paper. I also couldn't resist using the Squared Off Cover Panel Confetti Cut. I reminds me a bit of a berry basket, and I love how that all ties in with my card theme. I used the amazing new Premium Polar White card stock that RC just released. It's so crisp and smooth and just lovely! 


Tracey McNealy-July Guest Designer!

and now the team:

Happy crafting!
Thanks for stopping by today. 














Thanks for hanging with me today!
Make it a great one. 
Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love those new strawberry stamps and your card, pun intended, and too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!