Friday, November 21, 2014

Curtain Call Pin Cushion Reminder

**Please Scroll Down for my TCP Sneaky Peek Card**

There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until November 25th at 8:00 AM CST to be inspired and share your project!





We have a new sponsor, STAMPlorations, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Pin Cushion!  A randomly selected participant in the Pin Cushion Challenge will receive a $15 gift certificate to use at  STAMPlorations, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!



I used some of my favorite Lil' Inker Designs dies, the Stitched mats-rounded rectangles and Thanks Word die. I cut some pretty Fall Leaves from felt (both MFT) and topped it with a button. I went digging through my stash and found the perfect pins inspired by the photo. 


Hop on over to the Curtain Call blog to see more inspiration 
and the link up for the challenge. 


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lisa! Love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE this, Lisa!! Fabulous mix of colours, love the woodgrain/polkadot combo and the felt leaves are brilliant! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those felt leaves look wonderful with the pins Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely card very creative x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mixture of patterns on this, really works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!